(517) 394-5942

Tony Grants Paint Cans


We are a licensed contractor in the State of Michigan


Residential Licensed Contractor of the State of Michigan

Liability Insurance & Workers' Compensation Insurance

Capital Insurance Services Corporation – 482-7900

Please feel free to contact our insurance agency for a copy of a Certificate of Insurance.


Up to date references are available and we are proud to provide them to you.

We are covered by insurance – so you are covered

SPECIAL NOTE: There are many unlicensed and uninsured “contractors.” To protect yourself, ask to see their state issued license which they are required to carry on their person. Be sure to ask for proof of insurance, both liability and workers’ compensation, by asking that a “Certificate of Insurance” be sent to you directly from their insurance company. Before making your decision, first obtain the necessary documentation (their state license meaning the contractor has undergone stringent state examinations) and proof of insurance (so you are also protected). Your investment deserves the highest quality of professionalism and a company that is equipped for the job.


(517) 394-5942